Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Back to School..

I can't believe it is already time again but here we are! Abbey just started 3rd grade, as if I don't feel old enough, and Scotty has one more year of PreK. He turns 5 in Novemeber so he is an older Pre-K kid. He's going 4 days a week, which he loves and so do I! The day Abbey went back to school, he was asking me by 10 am when Abbey would be home so he's been quite bored without her. This week he started back though so it's all good now.

Now, it is just me and "Hurricane Gustav", which is what I call Spencer.. That boy is going to do me in. We have some one on one time with the kids gone, so I think he is liking the extra attention.

Abbey is dancing again this year and is taking piano again also. Scotty just started T-ball today and I think he will really like it..so lots to keep us busy.

Here are some pics of our big back to school- bowling extravaganza with some friends and abbey's first day of school.






2 comments:

Blondemom said...

They are so cute... I think this gives me so much to look foward to.

Unknown said...

I have a sixth grader... if you can believe that. they grow up fast.