Monday, October 15, 2007

It's October in Texas!

Yes, It's that time again! Every October we go to the Pumpkin Farm and also the State Fair of Texas. It is always so fun for the kids and they love the time with their cousins and Grammie and Pop Pop. Just the boys and I went to the Pumpkin Farm and Scotty loved feeding the animals and picked a big pumpkin.











It was great weather for October..we loved it! I used to take Abbey when I was pregnant with Scott..that is how many years we have been coming to this one Pumpkin Farm, so this was a full circle moment! It was fun to be spend some one on one with Scotty.

~FAIR DAY ~

Wow, what an undertaking. Steve had to work so we headed out on our own with cousins and Grammie and Pop Pop. We saw everything from a HUGE pig that couldn't stand up so the "smallest horse in the world." The kids rode a ton of rides and lost of fun activities.












They had cotton candy, funnel cakes, snow cones and whatever else they could eat. It was fun and such a fun tradition for them. We go every year. They were pooped, of course, at the end but Spencer did great, so it wasn't too bad. These are the memories I hope my kids will always remember and cherish!!

2 comments:

Heidi P said...

woo hoo!!! I am so glad you have a blog. It is such a great way to keep in touch! It is sooo cute and your kids just get cuter and cuter

Haley said...

I am so glad you are blogging! Not that I don't already know whats going on with you, it is still nice to catch up this way!