Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Flashback Friday ( On Wednesday)

Ok..I know it is Wednesday but I can't wait to post this and I wanted to because I'm bored and it is August and SO hot outside so hence, nothing to do!

I decided to start posting 2 clips a week of my favorite movie moments..namely old 80's and 90's. I watched a movie last night and the ending was SO fantastic and I thought..I need to share so others can enjoy.

So tune in every week for new clips and here are my first 2 and most favorite movies in the world! Enjoy! (let me know if you love these too!)

Footloose

Some Kind of Wonderful

6 comments:

Cook Family said...

I love the movies! Good times.

Wardell Family said...

Those are the BEST moments in movie history. Thank you for introducing me to "Some Kind of Wonderful"! Looking forward to what you post for movie moments next week:)

Unknown said...

Classic. Classic.

I used to practice kissing with friends that were girls before I went on hot dates... ha ha ha.

I hear they are doing a remake of footloose. That should be interesting.

Blondemom said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only person who loved the 80's... I love footloose, I still remember when they filmed it near Lehi, and I loved watching Kevin Bacon do his solo dance in it, every time I watch it, I want to dance...

nikkirott said...

I watched this with Brendan and he thought that Willard was Steve and the little girl was Abbey. Too funny:)

Erickson Fam said...

You need to do something from Dirty Dancing too!