Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Jersey Boys!!


We went and saw this last night here in Dallas with my parents. My dad is a huge 4 Seasons fan. It was SO great! A little too much swearing BUT my dad is from Jersey and grew up on these guys and informs me, "that is just the way it was." It was so fantastic and I just love their music! We were all up dancing..my dad especially doing the "mashed potatoes."..an old 60's dance.

Here is a little taste of what we saw. This was from the Tony's when it won for Best Musical. Thanks again to my parents for taking us! We had so much fun!

3 comments:

Wardell Family said...

I would have loved to see your fam dancing up there! That sounds like so much fun...I forgot you were going to see them.

Leyla... said...

Sounds like fun! So this is a little off topic, but you are the only girl I know who loves SYTYCD as much as me! If you're planning on seeing the tour will you let me know? It would be a great girls outing!

Erickson Fam said...

My mother and father in law just went to this. I LOVE musicals. This one sounds like a lot of fun!
Glad you had a good time