Monday, October 13, 2008

The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm

So our tradition every year is to go to this pumpkin farm and luckily, Scott's preschool was going as a field trip. So Spencer and I went with. They get to feed animals, take a hay ride, and pick a pumpkin out in the patch. It was really fun besides Spencer trying to launch himself out of the truck during the hayride. That kid is so strong..my muscles were sore the next day from keeping him contained. They both loved picking pumpkins..especially Spencer trying to make his way through the vines. He loves to get dirty and why not let him..right? It was fun to spend a day with my boys..they keep me on my toes but I love them both so much!

Here we are:




3 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

What fun with your boys. Spencer is getting so big...so much bigger!:)We miss you guys. We need to come out to Texas.

Juli said...

How fun! That is what we are doing this week for Aubryn's preschool too.