Monday, October 13, 2008

Grandparents Day for Abbey

Abbey started at a new school this year (her third since kinder) because our area is growing so much that each year they build a school closer to us. This one is our final landing spot and it is right in our neighborhood. Abbey loves to ride her bike/scooter to school and asked me for a house key so she can get in to the house after school is over. (even though I am home) She is so funny..she is growing up so fast..too fast. I had her parent/teacher conference today and she is doing so great! Her teacher said she needs to keep her challenged because she is always going, thinking and doing. She reads 111 words per minute and her teacher said average for her age/grade is 80-90 so I am so proud of her and how hard she is working in school. Here are the pics from her school's "Grandparents Day" with my mom and dad. They had a great time!

My Dad just had surgery on his mouth..hence the weird expression
Abbey and her teacher and my mom

1 comment:

Blondemom said...

Your parents look so good- That is wonderful she is such a good ready, that will help her so much throughout her life.