Monday, January 28, 2008

Here we were and U2 3D with some good friends~


These glasses are hot..might wear them out on the town! Below you can see the trailer for UD:3D which was so fantastic. If you are a U2 fan, you must go! I wanted to get out of my seat and jump around. You will never get that close to Bono or all of them for that matter. You could actually see the sweat on their foreheads.

The music was of course incredible but so was the film. You literally felt like you were there. I highly recommend...their music brings back so many great memories for me. Steve and I loved it!

3 comments:

becki said...

those are some sassy shades for sure!! glad you had a fun night.

Stephanie said...

Wasn't that fun! We took the kids on Opening night. It was great!

Haley said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!