Thursday, January 03, 2008

Looks like Santa found our house..

Our living room had the mess to show it! The kids has a blast and of course we were up at 7:30 and were done opening presents by 7:45. Everyone was happy and Spencer just wanted to eat the wrapping paper so he was entertained. Abbey got a little mp3 player and some fun games, and dolls. Scotty finally got a big boy scooter and a huge transformers helmet that is practically bigger than he is. Steve got a me a nice willow tree statue to add to my collection and I got him him the "Simpsons" movie that was so painful for me to buy..(hate the simpsons) and some clothes etc. We had a great Christmas together and enjoyed the time with friends and family and to reflect on the blessings of the past year. We have so much to be thankful for! These are some fun pics of the past few weeks. My favorite is Spencer yanking on Santa's beard..he thought it was so cool!



4 comments:

becki said...

we've just got to compare my reese and your spencer. he's just so much bigger than her, it will be a first. my babies have always been the largest babies around.
soon!! saw cindy at church yesterday and i told her i see you more than her!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Carter has that same Transformer helmet and loves it. I was looking back at some of your older posts and saw the one of Scotty when he was tiny. I didn't even know you then and had no idea. He has grown so much.
Misti
www.hendrens.blogspot.com

Wardell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wardell Family said...

I love how the top of the blog is a vellum overlay it goes so well with the blue. Love it! Anyway, such cute pics of the family...I really like the one of you and Spence!
-Amber