Friday, February 29, 2008

Nice Surprise!!

Usually, I don't like to gush and gush about my husband however, I had to post this because it was so sweet of him. For those of you that know Steve well, he is such a loving guy but not a real poem, card or letter writer type of guy. I used to be such a huge holiday person..i.e. Valentines, big Anniversaries etc but Steve is so low key that we don't do the whole flower thing, or box of chocolates.

We joke about his ability to pick greeting cards in fact, because he always gets me the card from 7 eleven that is like the last Valentines card that usually is in Spanish, and is a bereavement card. He crosses out the words that don't apply and there you go. He loves to make me laugh with silly things like that and so I was shocked when..lo and behold the other day there was a knock at my door and here were these beautiful flowers with this sweet card that said, "Just because I love you". I was so impressed with his efforts and had to share...They made my day..so shout out to my other half!

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

'Just Because'? Nice!

becki said...

will you have your hubby call mine and give him a few hints!!!