Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Trip to the Zoo




We had so much fun at the zoo! I can't believe this is only my second time going here after the almost 10 years I've been back in Tay-has. We decided to take the kids because we had our sister-in-law and her kids coming in town so we ventured out with them. The Barlows came with us and the kids loved it and the animals were great. That zoo really is nice and SO big. It was really crowded but didn't seem that way because it is so spread out. We saw everything and then decided to take their little train back to the front of the zoo before we left. After a 30 minute wait to get on, we finally did and of course, the train ride was all of 5 minutes. The kids were wiped out but we stopped at good ol' IHOP for some rooty, tooty, fresh and fruity after so everyone was happy again. It was a fun day..good times!




The baby liked it!!



5 comments:

Erickson Fam said...

How fun! My kids love the FTW Zoo.
Gotta love some IHOP for the belly! Sounds like a perfect day.

Wardell Family said...

So sad we missed it! I blame Ty for that one:) Glad you had a good time. We definately need to take our kids there.

becki said...

oh, that's our fav. zoo!! glad you had fun! lucky you that you didn't go yesterday!!! would have had to bring a canoe!!

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me...? do i remember you?..

I just went to lunch with Peter and told him about talking to Brooke... we ended up reminiscing about all the good times we (Peter, Chris, Natalie, Brooke, you and me) had. Lots of good memories.

I love the blog. Looks like you got the perfect little family going.

Brooke told me about her trip down there recently. Next time make the reunion in Utah and we should all go to dinner. It was so much fun catching up with Brooke and it would be fun to do so with you and Natalie as well.

Your Friend

Finn

Unknown said...

my family blog is:
finnandtraceyfamilyblog.blogspot.com