Thursday, March 27, 2008

American Idol Update--

Ok..so this season of American Idol is starting to get good and pick up some steam, and this week's show was great..maybe because they were mostly all 80's songs. I must be getting old! If you watch it at all, what are your thoughts on it? Here were my two fav's of the night. I really didn't love David Cook until this performance. Love what he did with "Billie Jean" (even though I think Chris Cornell did it, but regardless, he sounded good.) He is a little cocky but kind of cool and has a great voice and I truly just love Michael Johns..he has a great voice too and seems so unaffected by himself. Anyway.. Leave your thoughts if you even watching this season..





4 comments:

Erickson Fam said...

I'm probably the only person in the world not watching American Idol. I hear there are 2 LDS kids on it, what are their names?

Those were great performances, maybe I should be watching!

Chrystalee said...

Only the first video played but it was impressive. It's not the style I like but still impressive.

Erickson family, I'm not watching either. I think there are probably more of us closet avoiders than we are aware of. : )

Brooke said...

oh yes most definitely my fav's too! i love the guys this season. what is it about michael johns....he is soooo sexy!

Gary Church said...

I love Brooke White. David Archuletta is getting really annoying to me. I love Michael Johns too. I can't get past something about the Cook guy ... he's no where near as likeable as Chris Daughtry was. Maybe it's his arrogance? I don't know. There's just something weird about him, and I can't put my finger on it ... I think it will be what keeps him from winning.