Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I feel like this today!!


I am sure you have all seen this but WOW! I have felt like this all week! I am going crazy lately and feeling like my life is so out of control..I am here to admit that 3 has thrown me OVER the edge somedays and I am not afraid to admit it. Many woman do great with 3 or more kids but I am having one of those hard weeks so this made me feel better and maybe you have gone through it or are going through it now so CHEERS to motherhood and all it encompasses and here's to not having all the answers or having your head on straight..EVER!

4 comments:

Becca G said...

Amen sista! Yes I am finally on here! leelegacy.blogspot.com
Havn't talked to you in a bit...dang primary.
;-)

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

OH MY HELL. I am crying right now and I don't know why! That was the coolest thing I HAVE EVER SEEN! Love it. Thanks for sharing. Also...I love ya! You are a wonderful mom!

Wendy said...

Hey Jenny, I am so glad you found me! I hate to admit it but I have visited your blog several times- yes, I am a blog stalker:)
I love that video, I am so glad that you posted that. I got that E-mailed to me a long time ago and I think about it a lot-it is so funny! I saved the E-mail but the link didn't work anymore- so it was nice to see it again!

Erickson Fam said...

I sometimes think about having a third, but worry it might put me over the edge too. I might need a full spiritual event to go for more. ha!

I saw her sing that song on Dr Phil (yes, I watch Dr Phil - call me crazy if you want). She is too cool and dead on!