Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kids Activities

Just thought I would post about a few of the kids activities at school lately.

Scotty had his annual hoedown where all the kids dress up, sings songs and then have a little country "feast" with cornbread, pigs in blanket etc. The songs they sang were so cute. They sang "The Eyes of Texas are Upon You" and a "Deep in the Heart of Texas." Thank goodness my friend got pics for me as we were in a hurry and forgot our camera..I know, I am a terrible mom!

They were great and Scotty got to stand with all his friends so he had a great time!












These next pics are just of Abbey at her school assembly.."Elliott Live" They dance and have programs and skits etc every Friday morning. She must have been doing the cha, cha slide or something! She is growing up so much! Anyway, I thought these were cute.






This is Spence, just in this silly hat..can't resist it. He might hate me for blogging about it later in life but it was too cute not to share.

3 comments:

Blondemom said...

So cute, Scotty makes a good cowboy! they are growin up so fast, I can't believe it! so fun to see them...

The Slaters said...

Scotty looks so great in that cowboy hat! I can't believe how big Spence looks....he is too cute.

Wardell Family said...

I can't believe how big Spencer looks in these pics. Also, so love the cowboy look on Scott-he is so cute! Hoedown...sigh! I miss my Little Saints. There is no sweeter faculty then there!