Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ouch!!!

This..





Plus This...





Equals This...



Not a fun day for us!! I was ironing a shirt and Spence was right next to me..I put the iron down and turned around thinking Spence was behind me and then I hear the cry you never want to hear from your kid..After 15 minutes of running water and ice packs, we were headed to the E-care clinic.

Needless to say, he survived and was a VERY good patient. They had to wrap it extra tight because toddlers are known to try and take these off. I felt so bad for him!!

He is already back to his old self..running around and causing mayhem!

Scotty said to me today.."Mom, Spence burned his hand because he is faster than you." (He does get into trouble faster than any child I know).. so, truer words have never been spoken. I'm reminded to keep my eyes on this kid 24/7.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh poor little Spencer! That's something my kids would do. I hope he feels better soon!

The Slaters said...

I hope he heals fast.....that sounds so ouchy :( Luckily we haven't had any bad burns between all three of my crazy kids but we have had just about everything else.

AudreyEricksen said...

Oh no! Poor baby! He's IS a fast mover!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I feel for him - even the smallest of burns hurt like crazy! Poor little guy - I'm glad he's doing better!

Blondemom said...

Sad day... I can't how scary that was... Kids are so dang fast, I always say if Kenzie survives me, it will be a miracle... Oh give him some lov'n from us...

Blondemom said...

Sad day... I can't how scary that was... Kids are so dang fast, I always say if Kenzie survives me, it will be a miracle... Oh give him some lov'n from us...

Erica said...

Poor little fella, hope he's feeling better!