Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Abbey's Baptism

What a great weekend this was for our family! It was such a awesome experience and even though having young kids is hard at times, these are the moments that are so rewarding! Abbey did so great and of course, I was a mess! I was already crying in the opening song. Abbey is very sensitive that way and cries if I do, so we were both tearing. Steve did so great with her and the confimation prayer was amazing..wish I would have written it down! Anyway, it was great to have family attend and Steve's dad was here from Oregon which was a so great. So many good family and friends attended and I am appreciative for all of them and what they mean to us and how they have made a positive impact in Abbey's life.

It couldn't have gone any better and I am so grateful for the Lord's hand in our little family's life and how blessed we feel to have these 3 amazing kids!





1 comment:

Erickson Fam said...

These are some of the most rewarding moments (or so I hear). How exciting for you and your family. She looks so happy in her white dress... this wont be the last time you'll cry when she's in her white dress.. Congrats!