Sunday, May 18, 2008

Two Big Events..and then some!

So wanted to update some happenings in our kids lives..
First of All..


Spencer is WALKING! We are really in trouble now! He is cruising around the house and having fun. Great for me since my back has been SO bad but kinda scary that he can get into whatever he wants now..needless to say, we watch him like a hawk!

Second,
Abbey just celebrated her 8th Birthday. Do I really have an 8 yr old! I am starting to get "middle" mom aged which scares me but it was so fun to celebrate with her. We went and got pedi's which she LOVES! Then I took her and her cousin and a few friends to movie and dinner. It is funny how different her parties are now.






A few days ago I also got some pics of her in her baptism dress which is coming up on May 24th. I had to at least share one now because they turned out great! She is so ready and excited for it. She really is so sweet and has such a wonderful, loving and FUN spirit. She helps me so much with the boys and I love having her in our little family!! Happy Birthday Abbs!


Also, we finally finished Abb's room with her surfing theme. Steve did an AWESOME job on the mural so wanted to share a few pics!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mural is amazing!! Abby looks so pretty AND GROWN UP IN HER DRESS. wHAT A FUN WAY FOR HER TO CELEBRATE WITH MOMM AND FRIENDS!!

Unknown said...

How cute is that surfer girl room! Thanks for the fun music, Jen!

Jules said...

Wow-- great mural! Does he hire out? Fun room! And Abby looks so beautiful and totally OLD in her dress! She looks like such a "pre-teen!" Watch out mom! Spence is so cute and such a doll. Thank goodness he's a walkin' man! Love ya Jen!

dhbean said...

Okay, where did Steve hide this talent when we lived there? Would he fly to Vegas to paint my kids' rooms? That is an awesome room! I cannot believe she is 8! This is such a dumb comment, but I seriously can remember when she was a baby! We are getting old!!! Holly

Unknown said...

8 year old... that's young. I have an 11 year old who is going on 16. Talk about feeling middle aged.

Wardell Family said...

The room looks awesome Jenny! And congrats on Spencer walking...what a big boy! Love the post about Abby's birthday. The baptism was absolutely perfect btw:)