Saturday, May 03, 2008

Behind Every Good Woman is a Good..Purse!


My Most Recent Purchase...

I can't tell you how sad I was that my purse was stolen a few months ago. I was upset about the contents, of course, but more so of the purse itself. I had bought it on Canal Street in New York and I LOVED that purse. It was a Dolce and Gabbana purse with these great stripes.

Anyway, it has officially been replaced by this new purse I just bought with fabulous giraffe print and red piping. I have wanted this purse for MONTHS! I have seen it with different women and most recently, my friend Amber had it when we went to Time Out for Women. I was like an 18 yr old again, flirting with the purse. I couldn't stop looking at it so I broke down and bought it.

It was at Sam Moon so the damage wasn't bad ($18)..thanks goodness for that store. This purse makes me feel young and trendy again..even though I am so not! I am on the road to recovery from my traumatic purse incident months ago..Yeah!

7 comments:

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

I'm telling you...DON'T be surprised when you see ME with this SAME purse! Love it!

PS: I STILL have "that scent" in my nose. Thanks a lot! :)

becki said...

it's absolutely YOU! love it. but its NOT me. i couldn't pull it off because i'm not cute and trendy like you.
congrats on the great deal too, gotta love sam moon!

Cook Family said...

Cute bag! Now I want to go to Sam Moon!

Wardell Family said...

COVET, COVET, COVET! I am breaking a commandment here...
It looks so cute with you - might have to grab one up myself.

Leyla... said...

Jenny you are too cute!!! I'm so glad you bought the purse! You crack me up!

Erickson Fam said...

LOVE IT! I think I need to make a run to Sam Moon sometime soon.

Stephanie said...

ummmm, i got the same one in yellow, how funny. love it.