Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dance Mania!!

I have to diverge from my normal blogging about my kids and post some thoughts on sytycd..so great so far. Not sure if anyone watches but I have been to a few watch parties in the past week with some friends and just have to post my favorite auditions. Especially since last night was SLC and Dallas in one night..kinda funny. Anyway..

The first one below is just downright fantastic!! Loved watching her dance..she's so great and I think she'll go far. Definitely my favorite so far!


This one is just awesome. I felt bad for her at first then I thought that she had alot of guts and put herself out there so shout out! Especially with 4 kids and from Pleasant Grove, UT of all places.. she was crazy! You get it girl!



This is truly filling my summer with fun tv watching! Love it..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pleasant Grove in da houssse!!!

This is the only show I watch. We end up watching every show twice. Some of the dancers and routines are so good that you gotta see them twice.

The Ballroom dancer that said she was from orem... is really from P.G. as well...

Jules said...

Did you not just DIE laughing at her? I did. Seriously- I mean, I guess she tried, but come on! That was hilarious! Good watching... let me know when your next watch party is... I'm there!

Stephanie said...

love love love love love, hey, you don't happen to have last thursdays recorded do you?

Brooke said...

ummmm yes I am watching! the blonde who looks like Uma Thurman is my fav! I love that Mandy Moore is judging...she was one of my very favorite teachers in LA. her class seriously rocks! you would love it Jen. loving.